Cost of living in Amravati, India compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017.
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amravati (India) is 7% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,268 in Amravati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Piracicaba costs R$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Riga costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)