Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00175 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is about the same as in Gaya (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨42,000 in Gaya you would need to make just about ₨40,481 (﷼ 23,188,448) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)