Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.566 INR / MYR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,473 (RM2,866) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 350,000 ₫ (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)