Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.266 INR / MYR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,373 (RM3,033) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)