Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20221 INR / KZT
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 8% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,767 (246,120 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $615 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $105 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)