Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.794 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 35% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,550 (€759) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)