Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12600 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is about the same as in Gaya (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨47,000 in Gaya you would need to make just about ₨45,200 (358,727 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jalna costs ₨135 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,075 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)