Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.606 INR / JPY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,324 (¥92,962) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (31 minutes ago)