Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.587 INR / DZD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 12% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,333 (82,327 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)