Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.768 INR / MAD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 21% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,503 (7,145 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$72 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 600 B/. (14 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Antalya costs 5.00TL (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (about 1 hour ago)