Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.433 INR / MAD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 19% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,530 (7,067 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Almaty costs 650 KZT (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aberdeen costs £1,505 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 2 hours ago)