Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.370 INR / TRY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 4% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,760 (3,198TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gondar costs 50,000 Birr (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)