Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00174 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 11% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,269 (﷼ 31,137,144) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)