Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.949 SEK / USD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 16% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 31,170 kr ($3,483) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 45,000 BYN (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $19 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$10,165 (about 2 hours ago)