Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.681 SEK / USD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 17% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 27,524 kr ($3,171) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)