Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.214 SEK / USD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 14% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 30,789 kr ($3,341) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 17 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$860 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dortmund costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Split costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)