Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.065 SEK / BAM
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 36% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 30,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 19,340 kr (3,818KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (20 minutes ago)