Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.371 SEK / BAM
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 49% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 32,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 16,279 kr (3,031KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)