Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.260 SEK / BAM
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 33% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 25,448 kr (4,838KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)