Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33355 SEK / UAH
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 70% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 10,655 kr (31,944₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 220,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Edmonton costs C$1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)