Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00021 SEK / IRR *
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 64% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 12,873 kr (﷼ 62,235,912) in Zanjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (26 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (about 1 hour ago)