Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.419 SEK / HRK
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 27% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 25,509 kr (17,975 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,650TL (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 110,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beersheba costs 2,200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)