Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08018 SEK / JPY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 41,970 kr (¥523,452) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 850,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €19,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 18 ман (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $732 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 4 hours ago)