Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07545 SEK / JPY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 31,904 kr (¥422,830) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $112 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (38 minutes ago)