Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00586 SEK / MMK
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 38% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 22,792 kr (3,888,643 Kyat) in Yangon.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)