Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00563 SEK / MMK
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 39% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 22,692 kr (4,032,607 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)