Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00652 SEK / MMK
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 33% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 22,722 kr (3,487,031 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (21 minutes ago)