Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.287 SEK / CNY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 52% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 16,896 kr (13,128元) in Xuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)