Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.386 SEK / PLN
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 46% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 30,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 16,157 kr (6,773 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (30 minutes ago)