Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00784 SEK / KRW
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 11% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 31,134 kr (₩3,969,580) in Wonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in London costs £1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 23 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (about 1 hour ago)