Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00800 SEK / KRW
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 10% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 32,389 kr (₩4,047,847) in Wonju.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tours costs €28 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €1,290 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 500 B/. (about 1 hour ago)