Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00761 SEK / KRW
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 13% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 31,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 26,822 kr (₩3,523,882) in Wonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (39 minutes ago)