Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00784 SEK / KRW
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 11% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 29,446 kr (₩3,756,430) in Wonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)