Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.083 SEK / ANG
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 13% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 37,407 kr (ƒ 7,359) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 kr in Gävle.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 2 hours ago)