Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.322 SEK / CNY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 41% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 21,239 kr (元16,071) in Wenzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (33 minutes ago)