Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.477 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 15% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 29,786 kr (€2,843) in Volos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$1.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 90 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Bursa costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 120 (about 2 hours ago)