Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.306 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 16% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 32,688 kr (€3,172) in Volos.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)