Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13732 SEK / RUB
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 60% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 13,160 kr (руб 95,834) in Vologda.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Kharkiv costs 31₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)