Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13667 SEK / RUB
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 60% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 15,161 kr (руб 110,937) in Vologda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 17 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,850 (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Addis Ababa costs 1.67 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.06 (about 2 hours ago)