Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13794 SEK / RUB
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 59% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 13,782 kr (руб 99,914) in Volgograd.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Peter Port costs £1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vaasa costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)