Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.040 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 14% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 30,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 25,868 kr (€2,576) in Vitoria-Gasteiz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)