Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29485 SEK / UAH
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 70% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 30,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 9,055 kr (30,710₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$11 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 49 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)