Cost of living in Vinh Long, Vietnam vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00039 SEK / VND
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vinh Long (Vietnam) is 110% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 77,655 kr (199,526,807 ₫) in Vinh Long to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 kr in Gävle.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 3 hours ago)