Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.477 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 29% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 23,488 kr (€2,242) in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dresden costs €1.55 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,579 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (36 minutes ago)