Cost of living in Vienna, Austria compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 846 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.454 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is about the same as in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 39,762 kr (€3,803) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jinan costs 元100 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (15 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Newark, New Jersey costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Buffalo, New York costs $0.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 21 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)