Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.082 SEK / BGN
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 17% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 31,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 25,848 kr (5,086 лв) in Vidin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)