Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.293 SEK / BGN
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 50% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 18,468 kr (3,489 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)