Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.889 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 22% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 32,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 25,078 kr (€2,536) in Valletta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)