Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.273 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 25% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 26,902 kr (€2,619) in Valladolid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)