Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.282 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 19% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 46,443 kr (€4,517) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 kr in Gävle.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)