Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12608 SEK / INR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 34% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 24,911 kr (₨197,586) in Ulhasnagar.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (41 minutes ago)