Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia vs Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13557 SEK / RUB
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 40% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 20,429 kr (руб 150,690) in Ulan-Ude.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)