Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14053 SEK / RUB
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 42% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 20,414 kr (руб 145,267) in Ulan-Ude.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mons costs €1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)