Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00373 SEK / MNT
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 47% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 18,047 kr (4,831,760 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)