Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00356 SEK / MNT
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 49% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 18,298 kr (5,134,244 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Varna costs 45 лв (about 2 hours ago)