Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00007 SEK / VEF *
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 9% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 39,314 kr (Bs 586,116,380) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €45 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)