Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.229 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 5% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 37,831 kr (€3,698) in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €750 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guwahati costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 4 hours ago)