Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.568 SEK / TMT
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is about the same as in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 35,353 kr (13,769 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)