Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08323 SEK / JPY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is about the same as in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 36,358 kr (¥436,820) in Tsukuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$8 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 2 hours ago)