Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.025 SEK / NOK
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 31% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 39,442 kr (kr 38,473) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)