Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.055 SEK / NOK
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 40% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 44,673 kr (kr 42,357) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000 kr in Gävle.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gondar costs 50,000 Birr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 18 лв (about 1 hour ago)