Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.926 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 37% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 30,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 19,042 kr (€1,918) in Trnava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mons costs €1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)