Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.303 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 34% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 22,359 kr (€2,170) in Trnava.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 2 hours ago)