Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00597 SEK / LBP
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 15% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 28,182 kr (4,719,006 L£) in Tripoli.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)