Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.035 SEK / CUC *
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 8% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 39,880 kr (4,414 CUC) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 kr in Gävle.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)